Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year to all my fellow fashion gals! Hope you spent the last night of 2012 being absolutely fabulous. I started my night with lipstick, cocktails, card games and ended of course at the bars. This was officially my last Holiday spent in California and it was bittersweet all night long. I am so very excited about my new move to the ATL... Tomorrow I am I am literally "leaving on that midnight train to Georgia". Well actually its on an airplane... Well fashion gals, hope you like my look of the evening. CHEERS TO  A GREAT NEW YEAR! 2013 AIN'T READY!

Blouse: Cotton-On
Black Skinny Jeans: H&M
Handbag: H&M
Tie: Forever 21
Earrings: Imported from Pacific Islands

11 comments:

  1. Following you over fom Marina's blog.....have a great trip!

    http://luableu.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thaneks so much!! Hope you are having a great new year.

      Katherine
      http://Kakesdollhouse.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. KATES!!!! i love you and am sooooo proud of you! Buena Suerte in Hot-Lanta! you have my number so call/text me!... no seriously... do one or the other bc i don't have your number and i want to be able to talk to you!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWWW thanks Adriana!! Gonna miss you! Thanks so following me..you are the best! I am gonna leave my number! I am here if you ever need anything as well! Love ya cuz!
      XOXO
      K
      707-567-5418

      Delete
  3. You have a lovely blog, maybe we could follow each other?
    Happy New Year!

    Ivana
    http://ruedetreschic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow...I checked out your blog.. Its Fierce! I just started following you. Feel free to follow back if you like. Wishing you a great new year!

      Katherine
      XOXO
      http://Kakesdollhouse.com

      Delete
  4. Just started following your blog. Good luck on your new adventure.:) Please check out my blog as well.:) leannebff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'll be checking yours out too! Hope you are starting off the new year great!
      Xoxo Katherine

      Delete
  5. Thank you!!! I'll be checking your blog as well! My Internet has been down so it's harder on the iPhone..lol..Hope you are having a great new year so far!
    Xoxo
    Katherine

    ReplyDelete