Saturday, January 5, 2013

Fashion Love and Hope


Hey Fashion Ladies, Welcome to my Doll House! So I have Arrived and officially moved in to the Atlanta Georgia. I got a chance to do a little exploring via Marta, which is very similar to Bart. Atlanta is a beautiful city but very different from my home state. It hit me when I was at target and I passed through the sports teams and saw no 49er, Raider or Cal state gear. I supposed that was my moment.
 My biggest love is my brand new apartment. You can see it in one of my photos. Although its completely empty for now, It's still a great place and I am going to make the most of it.
Fashionista's, have you ever had a moment where you felt happy, excited, scared, fearless, brave, hopeless yet full of hope all in one emotion? These past couple of days I have been going through all of those feelings. One minute I feel anxious and afraid, and another moment I feel like I can take over the world! Its crazy but I slowly feel myself getting stronger.
The one thing that is always constant for me is my fashions! Georgia is cold so I made sure I was bundled up and also feeling fabulous.... Hope you fashions gals like what I put together.
Layers equals every fashionista's DREAM!:)
 
Outfit Deets:
Pancho: New York and Company
Jeans: H&M
UGGS: Takken's Shoes
Long Sleeve: Lucy Activewear
Scarf: MACY's
Headband: Target
Sunglasses: Aldos
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment